Pneumatic Pump of Balloon Inflated
|FOB Price:||US $9-11.5 / Set|
|Min. Order:||500 Sets|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Sets||US $9-11.5/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: EM-ID-M30, EM-ID-M30S, EM-ID-M40, EM-ID-M40S
- Material: Plastic
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- HS Code: 9018390000
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Three Years
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Trademark: Elite Medtek
Inflation Device is a kind of device which is used in PCI operation for pressurizing on the balloon dilation catheter to make the balloon expand so as to realize the goal of expanding the blood vessel or retaining a stent inside the blood vessel.
The Inflation Device is mainly consisted of an Syringe, a plunger, a Trigger, Shell, a piston seat, a pressure gauge, a tubing , a male rotating adapter and stopcock.
[Scope of Application]
It is applied for pressurizing and deflating of blood vessel molding balloons or other interventional medical apparatus and instruments so as to measure the pressure within the balloon.